As a noteworthy entity of this domain, we present clients with the premium quality of Consultant For Drawback Under Section 74 Services.
Systematic execution makes these consultancy services highly demanded. The consultancy services can be customized as per the specifications provided. For ensuring timely execution of the consultancy services, we have hired a team of qualified professionals.
- Execution within promised time frame
- Highly effective and timely executed
- Cost effective
- Rendered by a team of experts
- The goods are identified to the satisfaction of the [Assistant Commissioner of Customs or Deputy Commissioner of Customs] as the goods which were imported
- The goods are entered for export within two years from the date of payment of duty on the importation there of Provided that in any particular case the aforesaid period of two years may, on sufficient cause being shown, be extended by the Board by such further period as it may deem fit
- Specify the goods which shall be deemed to be not capable of being easily identified; and
- Provide for the manner and the time within which a claim for payment of drawback is to be filed.]
For the purposes of this section
- Goods shall be deemed to have been entered for export on the date with reference to which the rate of duty is calculated under section 16
- In the case of goods assessed to duty provisionally under section 18, the date of payment of the provisional duty shall be deemed to be the date of payment of duty